A multi-disciplinary team of freelancers, offering top talent and competitive edge.
Here are my credentials
and professional trajectory.
Energetic and charismatic Creative Director and Senior Designer with over 20 years of diverse experience in branding, marketing and UX design. Proven ability to build brands from the ground-up in alignment with client expectations and their business requirements. Highly skilled and entirely hands-on leader of cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to establish creative direction and ensure projects are completed on time and to budget.
In-depth knowledge of both traditional and digital platforms, including direct mail, email, social media, packaging, web and mobile. Focus on creating unique, multi-platform experiences that result in enduring client relationships. Strong business acumen with a demonstrated track record of developing, planning, and strategizing, as well as pitching to accounts.
• UX / UI: Web/App/Mobile, iOS Design
• Cross-Functional Leadership
• Resources & Project Management
• Brand Development
• Editorial Content Production
• Research & Analysis
• Information Architecture & Prototyping
• Integrated & Experiential Marketing
• Digital & Social Media
• Stakeholder Relations
• Multicultural & Hispanic Advertising
• Product Packaging
Gehrenbeck Creative Studio
2002 – Present / Creative Director
• Work with a diverse client base to provide a full suite of marketing, branding, and creative design solutions.
• Selected clients include Realplusonline.com, thinspaOfficial.com, OswaldoVigas.com, DeliverLean.com, OnJuice.com, Mamiverse.com, e4gs.com, Pixelittle.com, UnivisionTarjeta.com, ArtCircuits.com, GBicPartners.com, Wikot.com, JimmyDean (Hispanic), Tajin.com, ParhamSantana.com, Ameda.com, GVartconservation.com, GoBalanceDiet.com, OpenMobilePR.com, CaribbeanCinemas.com, ClaroPR.com, PeconicGreenGrowth.org, among others.
Foundry9 (Currently LiquidHub.com), New York, NY
2008 – 2009 / Associate Creative Director – Interactive Advertising (JPMorgan Chase)
• Collaborated closely with JPMorgan Chase marketing executives to develop credit card enrollment programs, promotional initiatives, banner storyboards, landing pages, ATM screens and marketing emails.
• Integrally involved in the development of promotions Chase/Disney, Amazon, and Marriott partner marketing materials.
• Facilitated UX, architecture, GUI design and content implementation for the “Chase Clear & Simple” program.
Sony Pictures Television International, Miami, FL / 2006 – 2008
Independent Creative Director
• Conceptualized, designed, and produced engaging marketing materials for the Ad Sales and Distribution departments in support of initiatives targeting the distribution of movies and TV product in Latin American and Hispanic markets.
• Successfully integrated content and graphics in preparation for materials and offer sizzler for TV Markets and Sales Up-fronts.
Media 8 (Currently rebranded as M8Agency.com), Miami, FL
2003 – 2006 / Creative Director
• Created Award-winning Hispanic Advertising experiences by leading a team of 10+ on site-and overseas designers/developers.
• Served in a key creative role focused on designing and developing online campaigns and web projects for major companies.
• Selected clients included AOL, Unilever, Hertz, the US Army, Mexicana Airlines, Sears, and Starwood Hotels.
2001 – 2003 / Creative Director
• Provided innovative design solutions for Kitchen-Universe.com, Latin3.com, Citruslab.com, BCV.org.ve, Coldwell Banker, EddHelms.com, Medico Latino, Autocosmos.com, Net-People and other leading businesses.
Additional experience in Art Direction, Graphic Design, Branding, and Marketing (1996 – 2000)
Education & Awards
Graphic Design – PROdiseño, Escuela de Comunicación Visual, Caracas, Venezuela
Recipient of several MSN Emmessenny’s and Addy Awards
Skills & Languages
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, iWork, MS Office, InVision, Sketch, OmniGraffle and other UX online tools.
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap; task management and supervision of SEO, E-commerce, Content Management Systems WordPress, Joomla, Magento; CRM systems and Email Marketing.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish with a constant flow of creativity, imagination, and style.
Food Designer / Chef Aficionado